Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Health Care Parody on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2scxJNXjMI

I'm scraping by financially. I don't want you to pay for my healthcare. In fact, I will refuse to take your money. I will, make arrangements to pay for any healthcare I receive. I will figure it out.

I also don't want any program enforced by the IRS or any taxing agency. I sold a motorcycle to a guy who didn't register it. The CA Franchise Tax Board then billed me for the registration. They took the money straight out of my bank account. Yes, I should have sent in the release form. But we all know how hard it is to straighten out a government mistake.

Some questions that I have:

If a government agency is given the responsibility for our health, and must take our money to do it, then could the agency which depends on tax dollars deny treatment to people who do not pay enough in taxes? Comments anyone?

Will the government eventually encourage or require the abortion of those that are "unfit" or genetically inferior?

Why is homeopathy or oriental medicine not in the health care bill?

Why are we required to buy anything? Is my life my own? Or, does it belong to the state? If it belongs to the state, then do I have any "rights" at all? Or do I only have revocable privileges that any administration may take as they wish? To me, that hardly seems like citizenship, but more like serfdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express you opinion. Please, no ad hominem attacks, and I heartily encourage people to post without profanity.